Cancer Care & Research Center
Lake Region Healthcare's Cancer Care & Research Center brings world-class technology and comprehensive treatment and personalized, compassionate cancer care close to home. We care for people with all types of cancers and we know every patient by name, caring for each person as though they are family.
Our vision is to be west central Minnestoa's premier provider of care for persons experiencing malignant disease as well as certain chronic diseases.
What Makes our Cancer Center Special
- We are patient centered, quality focuses, and physician directed.
- Our medical team is dedicated to compassion, service excellence and personal care.
- Chemotherapy infusion nurses are fully accredited chemotherapy infusion nurses by the Oncology Nursing Society.
- The latest radiation therapy equipment and full infusion services.
- Social services, patient navigator, insurance benefits analysis and chaplain services on-site to serve the physical, spiritual, emotional and financial needs of those we serve.
- A full library of cancer resources for patients and their families.
- The Positive Image Boutique with wigs, caps, shawls, pillows and other amenities made and donated by volunteers who have a gift for helping cancer patients.
- A full series of orientation and education courses specifically for cancer patients.
- A survivorship program to support and guide patients after their treatment is complete.
Radiation Oncology Family FAQ
Cancer Center Education Series
Back to top