Please submit one form for each request. Grant applications are accepted April 15 to June 15 each year. Applicants are notified of grant decisions by August 31. Awards are presented in October. For consideration of a special grant request outside of the accepted time line, please contact the Foundation office by phone at 218.736.8195 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests must be for health-related programs or projects, and must benefit individuals living within the Lake Region Healthcare service area.
- No requests will be accepted on behalf of an individual or family.
- No grants will be made to institutions which in policy or practice discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Any published articles, press releases or information related to the grant released by your organization should state that the project was fully or partially funded by the Lake Region Hospital Foundation.
- Funds awarded must be expended only for the stated purpose on the application.
- Funds must be distributed within one calendar year of the award.
- Disbursements may be discontinued if the program or project is discontinued, or its original purpose altered.
- Upon completion of the grant, a final progress report is required. The Minnesota Common Report Form may be used.
Submit an online grant application.