Complete rehabilitation. Close to home.
As the only certified acute rehabilitation program in the region, we offer a more complete set of rehabilitation services in a more focused in-patient setting to get you back home and back to living life. Our center is a positive, dynamic alternative to either nursing home-based rehabilitation programs or hospital-based rehabilitation far from home. We even have a full apartment and mini-mall on site to help patients focus on self-care and independent living skills.
A More Complete Rehabilitation Staff
- Trained rehabilitation nurses.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists.
- Social workers.
- Spiritual advisors.
We Help Stroke, Brain Injury, Surgical and Other Patients
- Balance and coordination.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Mobility (walking, using a wheelchair, getting out of bed and more).
- Weakness or limited motion.
We Offer Support and Training for Caregivers and Families
- Discharge planning to arrange for ongoing care, home health, rehabilitation and other planning.
- Assessing the home for safety, convenience and accessibility prior to discharge.
- Training in patient exercises, use of specialized devices, managing medical problems and adjusting to changing life role.
"Our goal is simple: Help each patient achieve the most complete possible recovery and return to living the most rewarding possible life, as quickly as possible."
Conditions commonly treated on the rehabilitation unit include:
- Stroke (CVA).
- Traumatic brain injury.
- Orthopedic dysfunction.
- Congenital deformities.
- Major multiple trauma.
- Spinal cord injury.
- Degenerative neurological disorders.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Muscular dystrophy.
- Parkinson's disease.
- Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Other progressive neurological impairments.
View our brochure for more information on our acute rehabilitation unit.
See how we're doing—view our latest Report Card here.
Back to top