Battle Lake Clinic
Safely Caring For You In-Person and Online
The Battle Lake Clinic is open to safely meet your primary care medical needs during COVID-19. A few things to note about clinic visits during this time:
- Do not visit our clinic if you have respiratory symptoms. Instead, please call 218.739.2221 for instruction on accessing our Respiratory Assessment Center or our COVID Screening Nurses.
- We will limit waiting room occupancy to no more than two people at a time. To help accommodate this, we may ask you to wait in your car for your appointment and we will notify you when to come in.
- Please call ahead so we can be prepared for your arrival if you:
- Have an urgent need like a fish hook or laceration
- Are coming in to have lab work done
- Need a blood pressure check, injection or vaccine
Read more about our safety measures here.
We are also offering virtual appointments for healthcare needs that don't require an in-person visit. Please call our appointment line to schedule your visit. Once you've scheduled your virtual appointment, check in at the link below.
Battle Lake Clinic is a full-service outreach facility located in beautiful downtown Battle Lake, offering primary care and wellness services and treating both acute and chronic illness. We also offer lab and x-ray and a Coumadin clinic on Thursdays. We also offer sports and camp physicals. Same-day appointments are often available.