Main Fergus Falls Clinic
To help meet your medical needs during COVID-19, we are offering the following options:
Most of our providers are offering virtual video visits for routine medical appointments. Please call our appointment line to schedule your visit. Once you've scheduled your virtual appointment, check in at the link below.
Respiratory Clinic Appointments
We have dedicated a space in our clinic to specifically serve patients who have Upper Respiratory symptoms. The dedication of this location will help us provide the safest experience for all of our patients and staff.
Patients will need to call our appointment line to schedule a visit at the Respiratory Clinic. Registration of the patients will be done by phone and patients will be given instruction on being escorted directly to the Respiratory Clinic.
Appointments for Urgent Medical Needs
Outpatient visits and services are currently limited to urgent and semi-urgent care appointment needs. When you arrive at the clinic, you'll be directed to the appropriate area of the clinic for your appointment after being screened at the entrance. Patients who do not have an appointment will not be allowed to enter the facility and will be asked to call the clinic for further guidance.
About Our Clinic
Lake Region Healthcare's state-of-the-art clinic is located on West Vernon Avenue adjacent to our Hospital.
With a broad range of primary care and specialty services, we are here to provide for the healthcare needs of all ages.
We built our clinic space with you in mind. Patient-centered processes and state-of-the-art technology combine for person-centered care and communication, along with several amenities to make your visit easier and better.
- One simple phone number to call for all appointments: 218.739.2221.
- Register directly on the specific floor your provider practices. Download this map for locations and services by floor.
- Feel welcome to use our complimentary valet parking service available from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for patients who could benefit from curbside drop-off.
- Stop by the Caribou Coffee Bar in the clinic lobby—open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fill Your Prescriptions & Pick Up Over-the Counter meds at Thrifty White Pharmacy—open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. M–F.
- 20/20 Optical next to our Eye Clinic is open 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. M–F (and 9 a.m. to noon Saturdays Labor Day through Memorial Day/Closed Saturdays in the Summer).
- Enjoy the aquarium in the pediatrics waiting area and the beautiful art by local artists throughout our clinic.
- Exam room monitors help you see and understand medical charts, x-rays and medical conditions.