Main Fergus Falls Clinic
Safely Caring For You In-Person and Online
To help meet your medical needs during COVID-19, most of our providers are offering both in-person and virtual appointments.
Our Clinic is open to safely meet your primary care medical needs during COVID-19. If you are coming to see us in person, here a few things to note about clinic visits during this time:
- If you are experiencing respiratory or COVID related symptoms, please call 218.739.2221 for instruction on accessing our Respiratory Assessment Center or our COVID Screening Nurses.
- All patients will be screened for respiratory symptoms upon arrival at the clinic.
- No visitors are allowed to accompany patients for their clinic visits at this time.
- You will be required to wear a mask while you are in our facilities. If you don't have your own, one will be provided for you.
Read more about our safety measures here.
Most of our providers are also offering virtual video visits for routine medical appointments. Please call our appointment line to schedule your visit. Once you've scheduled your virtual appointment, check in at the link below.
Respiratory Clinic Appointments
We have dedicated a space in our clinic to specifically serve patients who have Upper Respiratory symptoms. The dedication of this location will help us provide the safest experience for all of our patients and staff.
Patients will need to call our appointment line to schedule a visit at the Respiratory Clinic. Registration of the patients will be done by phone and patients will be given instruction on being escorted directly to the Respiratory Clinic.
About Our Clinic
Lake Region Healthcare's state-of-the-art clinic is located on West Vernon Avenue adjacent to our Hospital.
With a broad range of primary care and specialty services, we are here to provide for the healthcare needs of all ages.
We built our clinic space with you in mind. Patient-centered processes and state-of-the-art technology combine for person-centered care and communication, along with several amenities to make your visit easier and better.
- One simple phone number to call for all appointments: 218.739.2221.
- Register directly on the specific floor your provider practices. Download this map for locations and services by floor.
- Feel welcome to use our complimentary valet parking service available from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for patients who could benefit from curbside drop-off.
- Stop by the Caribou Coffee Bar in the clinic lobby—open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fill Your Prescriptions & Pick Up Over-the Counter meds at Thrifty White Pharmacy—open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. M–F.
- 20/20 Optical next to our Eye Clinic is open 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. M–F (and 9 a.m. to noon Saturdays Labor Day through Memorial Day/Closed Saturdays in the Summer).
- Enjoy the aquarium in the pediatrics waiting area and the beautiful art by local artists throughout our clinic.
- Exam room monitors help you see and understand medical charts, x-rays and medical conditions.