Main Fergus Falls Clinic
Safely Caring For You In-Person and Online
To help meet your medical needs during COVID-19, most of our providers are offering both in-person and virtual appointments.
Our Clinic is open to safely meet your primary care medical needs during COVID-19. If you are coming to see us in person, here a few things to note about clinic visits during this time:
- If you are experiencing respiratory or COVID related symptoms, please call 218.739.2221 for instruction on accessing our Respiratory Assessment Center or our COVID Screening Nurses.
- All patients will be screened for respiratory symptoms upon arrival at the clinic.
- You will be required to wear a mask while you are in our facilities. If you don't have your own, one will be provided for you.
Read more about our safety measures here.
Most of our providers are also offering virtual video visits for routine medical appointments. Please call our appointment line to schedule your visit. Once you've scheduled your virtual appointment, check in at the link below.
Respiratory Clinic Appointments
Patients will need to call our appointment line to schedule a visit at the Respiratory Clinic. Registration of the patients will be done by phone and patients will be given instruction on accessing the Respiratory Clinic.
Walk-In appointments are no longer available in our patient care offices at the main clinic. Please call our appointment line to schedule a time for services in this area including flu shots, B12 shots, immunizations/vaccinations, blood-pressure checks, staple or suture removal, and travel clinic vaccines. Check out the services available at our Walk-In Clinic without an appointment at this link.
About Our Clinic
Lake Region Healthcare's state-of-the-art clinic is located on West Vernon Avenue adjacent to our Hospital.
With a broad range of primary care and specialty services, we are here to provide for the healthcare needs of all ages.
We built our clinic space with you in mind. Patient-centered processes and state-of-the-art technology combine for person-centered care and communication, along with several amenities to make your visit easier and better.
- One simple phone number to call for all appointments: 218.739.2221.
- Register directly on the specific floor your provider practices. Download this map for locations and services by floor.
- Feel welcome to use our complimentary valet parking service available from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for patients who could benefit from curbside drop-off.
- We have a Caribou Coffee Bar in the clinic lobby and in our adjacent hospital cafe.
- Fill Your Prescriptions & Pick Up Over-the Counter meds at Thrifty White Pharmacy—open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. M–F.
- 20/20 Optical next to our Eye Clinic is open 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M–F for your eyewear and contact lens needs.
- Enjoy the aquarium in the pediatrics waiting area and the beautiful art by local artists throughout our clinic.
- Exam room monitors help you see and understand medical charts, x-rays and medical conditions.