Flu Shots #Fight Flu
With both COVID-19 and flu expected to be going around this year, it's more important than ever to fight the flu with everything we've got to protect yourself and your community.
Make Your Flu Shot Appointment Today
If the flu shot clinic dates have passed, don't worry! You can get your flu shot at any regular visit to any of our clinics. There are also plenty of opportunities at local pharmacies. It doesn't matter where you get your flu shot, just get it done and help #fightflu this season.
Just 5-minutes is all it takes, make your appointment today!
Fergus Falls Main Clinic - Call 218.739.2221 for appointments
- Wednesdays, October 6th and 13th 8:30am to 4:00pm
Battle Lake Clinic - Call 218.864.5283 for appointments
- Wednesday, October 20th 8:30am to 3:30pm
Ashby Clinic - Call 218.747.2293 for appointments
- Friday, October 22nd 8:30am to 12:30pm
Barnesville Clinic - Call 218.354.2111 for appointments
- Thursday, October 7th and Thursday, October 14th 8:30am to 3:30pm
The convergence of COVID-19 and influenza season will again make it more difficult to discern which virus is causing symptoms. The possibility of getting both viruses at the same time could be an extra inconvenience to some, or even deadly to others. Plus keeping our kids healthy and in school is so important! That's why we're encouraging everyone to be on the safe side and get their flu shot to #fightflu this season. For your own health, the health of those you interact with daily, and the health of our entire community, fight back against the flu and make your appointment for a flu shot today.
The CDC recommends annual flu vaccines for everyone 6 months and older, especially those at higher risk of complications including pregnant women, older adults and young children.
What Are We Doing to Make Flu Shots Safe & Easy This Year?
Due to COVID-19, we are offering flu shot clinics in a different way. All flu shots are by appointment only to help manage crowds. It will be quick and easy: 5-minutes is all it takes!
Preparing for Your Flu Shot Appointment:
- Dress yourself and family members in short sleeved shirts.
- Have infants and toddlers dressed in a diaper or shorts.
- Don't forget your face mask. We'll give you a mask to wear while you're in the clinic if you don't have your own.
- If you're feeling ill, please call to cancel or reschedule.