2022 Fall Vaccine Clinics
Take a Step Toward a Healthier Winter:
Fall Flu Shot & COVID Booster Clinics
Just 5-minutes is all it takes, take the step and make your appointment today!
Fergus Falls Main Clinic - Call 218.739.2221 for appointments
- Wednesdays, October 12th, 19th and 26th 8:30am to 4:00pm
Battle Lake Clinic - Call 218.864.5283 for appointments
- Friday, October 14th 9:00am to 4:00pm
Ashby Clinic - Call 218.747.2293 for appointments
- Friday, October 21st 9:30am to 3:30pm
Barnesville Clinic - Call 218.354.2111 for appointments
- Thursday, October 13th and Wednesday, October 19th 8:30am to 4:00pm
Elbow Lake Clinic - Call 218.685.7300 for appointments
- Tuesday, October 11th 1:00 - 4:00pm
- Monday, October 17th 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 27th 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Hoffman Clinic - Call 320.986.2038 for appointments
- Thursdays, October 13th, 20th and 27th 8:30 to 9:30am
Herman Clinic - Call 320.677.2221 for appointments
- Thursday, October 13th 1:30 - 4:00pm
Evansville Clinic - Call 218.948.2040 for appointments
- Mondays, October 17th and October 24th from 1:00 - 3:00pm
Morris Clinic - Call 320.589.4008 for appointments
- Friday, October 21th 8:30am to 3:00pm
- Wednesday, October 26th 8:30am to 4:00pm
Which Vaccines Are Available and Recommended
- We will be carrying the Pfizer COVID-19 Bivalent Booster. Persons ages 12 and older who have completed any original series of COVID-19 vaccine are eligible. COVID-19 boosters may administered with influenza vaccine.
- The CDC recommends annual flu vaccines for everyone 6 months and older, especially those at higher risk of complications including pregnant women, older adults and young children.
*If you wish to get your first COVID Vaccine, please schedule this on the regular patient care schedule rather than at a Vaccine Clinic.
**All flu shots are by appointment only to help manage crowds. It will be quick and easy: 5-minutes is all it takes!
Preparing for Your Appointment:
- Dress yourself and family members in short sleeved shirts.
- Have infants and toddlers dressed in a diaper or shorts.
- If you're feeling ill, please call to cancel or reschedule.
If the flu shot clinic dates have passed, don't worry! You can get your shots at any regular visit to any of our clinics. There are also plenty of opportunities at local pharmacies.