Community Health Needs Assessment
Lake Region Healthcare identifies unmet community health needs by conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) in collaboration with Otter Tail County Public Health and other community stakeholders every three years. The supporting documents from the assessments can be viewed below.
- 2019 CHNA.
- 2016 CHNA.
- 2016 CHNA Implementation Strategy.
- 2013 CHNA.
- 2013 CHNA Implementation Strategy.
Local Walking/Running Paths
Healthy Recipe Resources
- Spark People—Excellent, free website that does recipe calculations too!
- District 544 community education classes.
- Athletic Republic/Phatty Nattie's Cookbook Eat to Live... is available at the LRH Gift Shop, Phatty Nattie's and CrossFit Fergus Falls for $15.