Health and Wellness Hub
The Health & Wellness Hub at the Mehl Center is a one-stop hub for a full spectrum of health and wellness services aimed at helping people achieve and maintain their optimum health. With a wide variety of programs for all ages and all stages, our approach is geared toward keeping people healthy and helping those who are not so healthy better manage their conditions.
Two of our instructors are certified Special Populations Specialists to help people with chronic conditions choose a wellness path that works for their life.
- Group training and sports conditioning/performance.
- CrossFit Fergus Falls: A fitness regimen designed specifically to improve fitness and health.
- Aging Gracefully program with groups for All Stages & All Ages including certified Arthritis Foundation programs.
- Personal training and sports conditioning/performance.
- Concussion management in partnership with Lake Region Healthcare's imPACT team.
- Foss Swim School®. Our Foss instructors provide a unique, creative, animated, challenging and remarkably Foss style of teaching that keeps children smiling, swimming and safe! To schedule swimming lessons, please call us at 218.736.8451.
- Weight management.
- Health and nutrition education.
- Preventive wellness.
- Comprehensive health assessments.
- Disease-specific wellness programs.