Local health resources
Community Health Needs Assessment
Lake Region Healthcare identifies unmet community health needs by conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) in collaboration with Public Health and other community stakeholders in our service area every three years. The supporting documents from the assessments can be viewed below.
- 2022-2024 CHNA Implementation Strategy - Lake Region Healthcare Enterprise
- 2022 CHNA - Lake Region Healthcare Enterprise (includes Prairie Ridge service areas)
- 2019 CHNA - Lake Region Healthcare
- 2019 CHNA Implementation Strategy - Lake Region Healthcare
- 2019 CHNA - Prairie Ridge Healthcare
- 2019 CHNA Implementation Strategy - Prairie Ridge Healthcare
Local Walking/Running Paths
- Lake Region Healthcare Community Wellness Programs & Services
- My Fitness Pal.
- Body Weight Workout.
- Chair Based Workout Video.
- Exercise Bands Workout Video.
- Lake Region Run.
Healthy Recipe Resources
- Spark People—Excellent, free website that does recipe calculations too!
- District 544 community education classes.
- Athletic Republic/Phatty Nattie's Cookbook Eat to Live... is available at the LRH Gift Shop, Phatty Nattie's and CrossFit Fergus Falls for $15.
Healthy Community Collaborations
Help for People Who Want to Quit Smoking
Fergus Falls Area Senior Resources Designed for Fall Prevention
Mental Health Resources
Help Me Connect - Minnesota Parenting Resources
Pregnant and parenting families with children from birth to 8 years of age, and those that support families, such as preschool teachers, child care providers, and pediatricians can use Help Me Connect - a website designed to help Minnesota’s families navigate local community, county, and state resources.