Local health resources
Community Health Needs Assessment
Lake Region Healthcare identifies unmet community health needs by conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) in collaboration with Otter Tail County Public Health and other community stakeholders every three years. The supporting documents from the assessments can be viewed below.
- 2021 CHNA Implementation Strategy.
- 2020 CHNA Implementation Strategy.
- 2019 CHNA.
- 2019 CHNA Implementation Strategy.
- 2016 CHNA.
- 2016 CHNA Implementation Strategy.
- 2013 CHNA.
- 2013 CHNA Implementation Strategy.
Local Walking/Running Paths
- Lake Region Healthcare Community Wellness Programs & Services
- My Fitness Pal.
- Body Weight Workout.
- Chair Based Workout Video.
- Exercise Bands Workout Video.
- Lake Region Run.
Healthy Recipe Resources
- Spark People—Excellent, free website that does recipe calculations too!
- District 544 community education classes.
- Athletic Republic/Phatty Nattie's Cookbook Eat to Live... is available at the LRH Gift Shop, Phatty Nattie's and CrossFit Fergus Falls for $15.
Healthy Community Collaborations
Help for People Who Want to Quit Smoking
Fergus Falls Area Senior Resources Designed for Fall Prevention
Mental Health Resources
Help Me Connect - Minnesota Parenting Resources
Pregnant and parenting families with children from birth to 8 years of age, and those that support families, such as preschool teachers, child care providers, and pediatricians can use Help Me Connect - a website designed to help Minnesota’s families navigate local community, county, and state resources.