2021 Community Health Challenge
Congratulations to our grand prize winner, Sue Jensen of Underwood!
Read the full story and see who took home the Corporate Cup at this link.
The 2021 Challenge: How it Works
Earn points by Doing good things for yourself
- Move More - walking, running, biking, swimming - it all counts! New this year: Connect your wearable for automatic tracking.
- Extra points for fruit & veggies, water intake, good sleep, flow activities & gratitude exercises
Earn points by doing good things for others
- Check in on a neighbor
- Donate time, money, clothing or food
- Do a random act of kindness
Win - Win!
- Each week we'll draw for prizes from active participants. Each winner will receive a second prize to give to a person of their choice.
- If we meet our "move" goal, we'll hold a grand finale drawing!
Grand Prize of $1,000 in cash - which will be matched with another $1,000 for the winner to award to a person/cause of their choice!
All participants who signed up by midnight on April 24th are eligible for the grand prize! Don't miss a day of fun, fitness & doing good for yourself and others!
Form a Team
Gather your co-workers for extra fun & a new twist on corporate cup bragging rights!