We strive to give you the best care possible and we also work to provide you with a variety of option for paying your balance. You may pay your balance now, or make monthly payments over time without any fees or interest. See below for more details to find the option that works best for you.
Pay Your Bill Now
Pay your bill easily and securely online, over the phone or by mail. We accept payments:
- Online through our Manage My Account link.
- By mail using the envelope and stub on your bill statement.
- Drop box behind the Federal Courthouse building in downtown Fergus Falls.
- In person at the Business Services Center (south of the hospital building at 126 E Alcott in Fergus Falls).
- In person at the Clinic Registration desk at 111 W. Vernon Ave in Fergus Falls.
You can also fill out this form to designate an account for automatic payment by debit from your checking/savings account.
Short Term Financing Options
Reasonable payment plan options are available. Please contact an account representative to discuss terms & options for establishing a short-term monthly payment amount.
Long Term Financing
Want more time to pay for your care? We partner with Commerce Bank to offer Health Services Financing (HSF®) Accounts enabling a simple, affordable way to pay your medical bills over a time period of up to 60 months. Patients and families are eligible for HSF® regardless of whether they have insurance, and without requiring a credit check. There are no set-up fees, charges or penalties for early payoffs, and patients can consolidate charges to one account with one monthly payment.
- Peace of mind: multiple care charges can be financed on one open line of credit
- Convenience of one monthly payment
- Reduced confusion: a single consolidated statement
Call us to learn more or use this link to self-enroll for an HSF®.
To consolidate your billing statements for multiple family members, fill out this form to apply for a single monthly statement that includes charges for all family members you designate.
Frequently asked questions
We will file your claims to your insurance company as authorized by you; however patients and/or families should contact their insurance company regarding any concerns you have about coverage and benefits. You are responsible for payment of services not authorized by your insurance company.
In-network health care providers have contracted with your insurance company to accept certain negotiated (i.e., discounted) rates.
Out-of-network providers have not agreed to the discounted rates and the patient responsibilities for out of network providers will be higher.
Talk with your primary care provider's office. They need to send information about your treatment/condition to your insurance company on your behalf to authorize services to be paid.
Bills are due upon receipt and we offer several payment options for your convenience. Please contact one of our patient financial services representatives at 218.736.8000 or 800.439.6424 to set up a payment plan. Options include:
- Pay within 30 days of statement date and receive a 10% discount on owing balance.
- Reasonable payment plan options are available. Please contact an account representative to establish a monthly payment amount.
- Utilize the interest-free loan program. We partner with Commerce Bank to offer Health Services Financing (HSF®) Accounts enabling a simple, affordable way to pay your medical bills over a time period of up to 60 months. Patients and families are eligible for HSF® regardless of whether they have insurance, and without requiring a credit check. There are no set-up fees, charges or penalties for early payoffs, and patients can consolidate charges to one account with one monthly payment. Call us to learn more or use this link to self-enroll for an HSF®.
You should contact your insurance company directly. Their contact information can usually be found on the back of your insurance card.
We ask for your information every time you visit LRH to ensure that our records are accurate and up to date. Patients and or employers change insurance carriers with great frequency. To process your bill quickly and accurately, we ask for your insurance information every visit to gives us the opportunity to verify your current insurance coverage.
There could be a couple reasons. You may have received services at another facility for cardiology services, and receive a statement from Lake Region Healthcare because our cardiologist is providing the service at that location. Or, you may receive services at a surrounding location such as Alexandria, Wadena and receive a statement from Lake Region Healthcare because a Lake Region Healthcare provider assisted in interpreting some portion of your visit.