FollowMyHealth is your patient portal from Lake Region Healthcare. It provides secure online access to key components of your personal health information, and it's available any time of the day, anywhere you have internet access. There is no cost to you, and registering is quick and simple.
Benefits of the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal
- Easy access to your medical records on computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Check upcoming & past appointment dates & times
- Set preferences to receive text alerts and/or push notifications of appointments, messages or changes to medical records
- View medications and allergies, vitals, and problems and procedures
- View summaries of your visits, including care and discharge plans
- Access your lab and radiology test results
- Request an appointment
- Message your care team
For medical emergencies, dial 911. FollowMyHealth is not for urgent medical matters. Anything that requires immediate attention should be directed to your provider over the phone.
Patient Portal Resources
Download the Mobile App
Sign Up By Invitation
This is the method to use if you've provided an email address to us at a clinic or hospital visit.
Sign Up Without Invitation
Please note, when signing up with this method please wait until you receive verification that your account has been connected to Lake Region Healthcare's system before trying to access or add information to your records. The available information will populate once the connection is made.
Sign Up Through Mobile App
How to become an Authorized User/Proxy for a Minor Child (find the Dependent Proxy Access Request Form Here)
(Find the Adult-to-Adult Authorization form here. Complete & return to Release of Information Office.)
(use only if you had an LRH portal account prior to August 2019)