The pediatrics team at Lake Region Healthcare provides comprehensive care for your child. With over 100 years of cumulative pediatric experience, we take great pride in how we take care of kids. We have parental counseling, neonatal care, urgent and emergent care, and care for acute illnesses, psychological needs, and more. Our staff is focused on what's best for children and their health, and we recognize there are many dynamics that contribute to their wellness. We offer comprehensive pediatric care from birth through adolescence, including:
- Child and teen well visits.
- General pediatric visits.
- Sports and activity physicals.
- ADD and ADHD treatment in conjunction with Lakeland Mental Health.
- Inpatient and outpatient care from infancy through the teenage years.
In addition to their role in the pediatric clinic, our pediatricians attend C-sections and high-risk deliveries for immediate care of these babies.
Because kids can't wait, we make every effort to see acute problems on a same-day basis. Call for an appointment today.