When it’s cancer
care is here.
For You. Always.
Few people are ready to hear the words, “It’s cancer.” We understand. First and foremost, we are here to provide you with the highest-caliber care and hope. We will work together with you to support you through every aspect of your cancer journey.
What you can expect
- A whole team of cancer experts who will surround you with the highest levels of expertise and compassion.
- Advanced technology, in the form of a PET-CT scanner is available right here to look for cancer. And a linear accelerator is here to deliver pinpoint cancer treatment.
- You’ll meet oncologists and radiologists who will develop a plan just for you.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art radiation therapy programming and complete infusion services.
- Registered Nurses who are specialty trained and certified by the Oncology Nursing Society will oversee your treatment.
- A Registered Nurse Navigator will personally guide you through your entire plan of care.
- A Certified Patient Financial Navigator will help you through your questions and concerns and connect you to the resources available to you.
- Supportive services will be provided by a Licensed Social Worker who can also provide individual, family and group counseling sessions.
- A chaplain is available to address your spiritual needs.
- A dietitian will provide a personal plan to help with your nutritional needs.
- A complete wellness team is available to assist with your activity and strengthening goals as well as enhancing therapeutic and holistic interests.
- The Positive Image Boutique offers wigs, caps, shawls, pillows and amenities to support cancer patients.
- A full library of cancer resources is available for you and your caregivers.