Cancer Care & Research Center
We understand what it is like to be diagnosed with cancer, and we’re here to provide you with compassion, expertise, treatment, answers and hope.
Our cancer care team here to listen, support and guide you on your journey and are here for you, always. We are also continually investing in the latest cancer care resources to ensure the best in cancer care technology is here for you, close to home. In the spring of 2022, we were able to begin treatments with our new Trubeam linear accelerator. A new PET CT scanner is being installed and expected to be in service in the summer of 2022. We are also recruiting for top talent to join our excellent cancer care team and utilize this equipment and advanced techniques to provide innovative, exceptional cancer care to our communities. Know someone who'd be a great fit? Have them apply today.
What You Can Expect
- A whole team of cancer experts who will surround you with the highest levels of expertise and compassion.
- You’ll meet oncologists and radiologists who will develop a plan just for you.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art radiation therapy programming and complete infusion services.
- Registered Nurses who are specialty trained and certified by the Oncology Nursing Society will oversee your treatment.
- A Registered Nurse Navigator will personally guide you through your entire plan of care.
- A Certified Patient Financial Navigator will help you through your questions and concerns and connect you to the resources available to you.
- Supportive services will be provided by a Licensed Social Worker who can also provide individual, family and group counseling sessions.
- A chaplain is available to address your spiritual needs.
- A dietitian will provide a personal plan to help with your nutritional needs.
- A complete wellness team is available to assist with your activity and strengthening goals as well as enhancing therapeutic and holistic interests.
- The Positive Image Boutique offers wigs, caps, shawls, pillows and amenities to support cancer patients.
- A full library of cancer resources is available for you and your caregivers.