Lake Region Healthcare offers a variety of physical therapy services for patients in our hospital as well as in our outpatient setting. We help patients get back to the activities of life they enjoy after injury or illness.
Our physical therapy services are provided by licensed physical therapists and physical therapy assistants. The goals of physical therapy are to restore or achieve optimal movement and function. Patients' treatment programs are based on their evaluation and geared to meet their specific needs, goals, functional abilities and lifestyles.
Physical therapy services include:
- Neuromuscular re-education.
- Balance and trunk control in movement and walking.
- Falls prevention programs.
- Body mechanics.
- Ambulation and transfer training.
- Pain management.
- Restoring joint mobility.
- Education specific to patient needs.
- Equipment assessment and recommendations.
Physical Therapy Specialties
Our Physical therapy areas of specialty include:
- Vestibular Rehab
- Sports Medicine
- LSVT - Parkinson's
- Wound therapy
- Pelvic Floor Training
- Concussion Management