Our surgeons and surgical staff are committed to providing patients with comprehensive, high-tech, compassionate care in their own community. A dedication to excellence and safety in the operating room is evident as the team works together for positive outcomes that enrich life through health for every patient.
Family and caregivers are an integral part of surgery as well. You will be connected with a surgery liaison and a tracking monitor that displays the current status of your loved one's procedure. A comfortable waiting area stocked with cookies, coffee, TVs, computers and Wi-Fi is also part of ensuring a positive surgical experience for everyone involved. Vending machines and a Caribou Coffee Bar are located near the hospital cafeteria.
Currently, our surgical specialties include:
- Orthopedic and joint replacement.
- Ear, nose and throat.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Obstetric and gynecological (including laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy and endometrial ablation).
- Wound care—Clinic with certified wound care nurses every Tuesday at noon.
Meet Our Surgeons
- General Surgery: Julianne Gutzmer, MD, Luke Holkup, MD, and Timothy Mahoney, MD.
- General Surgery and GERD/Reflux Solutions: Dr. Lorant Divald
- Orthopedic and Joint Replacement: Jason Glynn, MD, and Chris Rott, DO.
- OB/GYN: Michael Norgard, MD, and Wesley Borowski, MD.
- Ophthalmology: Brian Schmidt, MD, and Steve Thom, MD.
- Podiatry: Naomi Schmid, DPM, and Stephen Schmid, DPM.
- Spine: S. Jared Broadway, MD.
Helpful Information for Families
- Vending machines are located near the café on the hospital ground floor.
- A Caribou Coffee Bar is located in the hospital café.
- Waiting room is located on the second floor of the clinic in the the Same Day Surgery area.
- List of area hotels.