Coping with non-healing wounds can be both frustrating and time-consuming, but expert care is available here to help improve healing and your quality of life.
As a Wound Care Center, we specialize in the treatment of all types of non-healing and difficult-to-heal wounds including:
- Diabetic Foot Wounds
- Arterial Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Pressure Sores
- Infected Wounds
- Non-Healing Surgical Wounds
- Any wound that is slow to heal
Our expert team of physicians and staff at the Wound Care Center partner with patients to help heal wounds as quickly as possible. Please ask your primary care provider for a referral if you feel you could benefit from our wound care services.
What will happen at your first wound care visit?
- We will ask you questions to assess your medical history so together we can develop a plan of care just for you.
- We will examine, clean, treat and dress your wound.
- We will teach you how to care for your wound at home.
Follow Up Visits
Your personal wound healing plan may require regular visits to the Wound Care Center. With each visit, we will examine your wound to assess the progress of healing. Feel free to ask questions! We will work with you on your way to healing, as well as update your provider on your progress.
Caring for your wound at home
You’re an important member of our wound care team. The Wound Care Center will do their best to help your wound heal quickly and completely. However, they need you to take an active role in caring for your wound.
The best things you can do are:
- Care for your wound at home as directed by your healthcare provider
- Eat a healthy diet
- Get plenty of rest
- Take prescribed medications as directed
- Stop smoking
- Attend follow-up appointments
- Ask questions!